Friday, August 10, 2007

The Talking Star and Constellation Navigator

This has to be the coolest Gizmo I've seen in a long time! I ordered it today from Amazon.com and I can't wait for it to get here!

This thing can help you find your way out in the woods or on the water at night. Better than a sexton! It's a brand new device that will help you locate each and every star up in the sky by name then help you find the constellations of which they are a part of. Lights on the side of the unit help you single out the stars, constellations, even planets! It's got like a billion options and buttons (well maybe not a billion :-) One of the coolest parts is that it even TALKS to you! Freakin amazing!

Who needs a GPS when you've got this and a compass?

I'll say it again: I love to go camping and fishing and I can't freaking wait for this thing to get here!

Man it even LOOKS super cool like an instrument out of Star Trek or something!

My wife is gonna kill me for spending money on this but I don't care. It's gonna be worth it!

If you want one too please help support the blog and get it at my Amazon Store. Click Here.

Thanks and L8rZ

Oh yea! If anyone has one of these please leave a comment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of the coolest stuff that I read. The features and design is great.

Willshiresllc said...

Thanks for the kind words hydro.